Field Compare Validator
A validator that compares fields against a fixed value.
- NOT IN
Supported comparison types:
- The custom field 'total amount' must be <= 10.000
- The label must be = 'Production'
- The option-ID of custom field 'Department' must be != "100100" (we recommend comparing with option-ID's instead of values, because values might change over time)
- The multi select custom field options must be contained IN "demo1, demo3"
- The numeric custom field 'Odd Numbers' must be NOT IN "2, 4, 6, 8, 10"
- The checkbox custom field 'Checklist' must CONTAIN "tested"
- Number fields
- Story points
Note: To compare against an empty field, just leave the comparison value blank.
Note: To split several values, just use a comma to separate, additional quotes are not necessary.
Valid examples: "first long string value, second long string value" or "14, 42, 13.37" (quotes in these examples are just used to highlight the configured values)
Note: fields that aren't present do NOT get evaluated. That means, for example, if you configure a custom field of type "single select" to be equal a fixed string value and that custom field is not set at all, the validation will result as invalid. To support the validation even if the field is not set, you have to configure an additional required fields validator for that field.